As many of you know Scrap 'n Stamp To It! is temporarily closed while I attend to final affairs of my parents. Dad passed away January 21 and Mom February 19. It is a strange feeling to be suddenly without parents. I know many have walked my shoes. There is comfort in that, but it is still painful. My greatest gift is the knowledge that I will be with them again one day. They are not forever gone. They are just away and we will see each other again.
The wonderful landlords at 102 E Pearce want Scrap 'n Stamp To It! to return so keep eyes and ears open for a new announcement.
Feel free to email us at scrapnstamptoit@gmail.com
Blessings!
joi and family
Joi, oh, my heart aches for you and your family. Your dad and mom must have loved each other so much that they didn't want to be without the other. Take time to heal. It is so nice of the landlords to be so understanding. Take care.
ReplyDeleteJoan V.